Plastic is a modern day convenience but also one that undoubtedly exposes us to unnecessary harmful chemicals. We now understand that BPA is linked to serious health issues like insulin resistance, diabetes, heart disease, asthma and even cancer.
Infants and children are the most vulnerable to the effects of these toxic chemicals. While many manufacturers now offer BPA free baby products, what many people do not realize is that it’s not just BPA. Phthalates are a problem too and they are find in virtually all plastics. Phthalates are xenoestrogens that disrupt hormones and can create problems for infant development.
Secondly, BPA free alternatives that many companies are switching to (like BPS or TPP) are also just as bad or possibly even worse than BPA. For this reason, we want to avoid plastic as much as possible when it comes to food storage - and especially for feeding growing infants and children.
This is why our family is so vigilant about the removal of plastic from our home (as much as possible) and especially from food storage. These stainless steel kids water bottles are ideal for hydrating your growing kids and toddlers in a non-toxic way. Here’s why we love them:
- There’s no plastic so no BPA, EA, PVC, PAH or phthalates
- High grade stainless steel is 18/8 and bottle straw is made from medical grade silicone
- Silicone travel cover included
- Easy to clean
- Multi-use lids are are versatile depending on family needs. Switch the top for the sports lid for kids involved in sports. Convert the top to a baby nipple or sippy top for a non-toxic bottle option for any future kids or younger members of the family.
- This bottle is also compatible with wide neck nipples from Think Baby, Born Free an and Dr. Brown’s which are perfect for breastfeeding moms that also pump
- Reduce waste by choosing plastic free, recyclable stainless steel
We absolutely LOVE these non-toxic water bottles and the fact that the lids are interchangeable so that they can serve multiple purposes for the family. It’s awesome value and at the same we are reducing waste and our family’s exposure to toxins.
We hope you love it as much as we do!